Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Mayan Superfood, 16-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2)




Click Here



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Maca Powder - Incan Superfood Review

Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Maca Powder - Incan Superfood Review


I started using this product when I was having a so called quarter-life crisis and was feeling stressed out and Tired every time. This one really made me feel better and energized.

My mom who had tried more products than I did was the one who gave me this when she saw how stressed out I was. Since I have nothing to lose, I gave it a try and unexcitedly waited if there will be any results.

At first, I was thinking that I must have had enough sleep since I felt more energized than usual. The next day though, I only slept for 3 hours due to a pending work I have to finish and still I felt as if I had a complete nights rest. I consistently used the product and the effects were pretty amazing. Since I felt energized almost all the time since I started drinking organic raw maca powder, I was able to do my work and the tasks needed right on time.

I am glad to say that I no longer feel stressed out and Tired. A few tablespoons of this powerder in my daily morning smoothie made the difference.

It is a good source of nutrition and a wide array of health benefits. A week of drinking this made me forget that I went through tough times and ultimate low moMents. My ever reliable Mom was once again successful in recomMending another good product for my daily use; Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Maca Powder Incan SuperFood.




No comments:

Post a Comment